Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 27801
Compensation and Benefits
We offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. The highlights include an extremely generous bonus program to reward your performance and achievement of great health outcomes, not just your productivity.
- Provide comprehensive primary care to seniors with a focus on preventative medicine
- Our Physicians are able to better serve their patients through smaller panel sizes, fewer patient visits per day, and a focus on outpatient medicine with state-of-the-art facilities and quality team members that share our value of providing 5-STAR service that always puts patient care and outcomes first.
- See an average of 10-15 patients per day to provide quality care for your patients
- Managed Care setting
- Permanent; Full-time
- Outpatient Only
- Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- No late nights, no weekends, no hospital work required
- Phone Call rotation is only 1 week per year
- Competitive base salary
- Attainable Bonus Program based on outcomes and results.
- Relocation assistance
- 4 weeks of paid vacation
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life
- 401K Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- No hospital work required
- CME reimbursement
- Active state license or ability to obtain