850 Boylston St
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 27808
- Adult Medicine
- Join the staff of one of the top-ranked hospitals in the United States that also is a major teaching affiliate of Harvard Medical School.
- 0.625 – 1.00 FTE 5 to 8 sessions
- Multi-specialty building
- 8 -10 physicians in practice
- NPs & Pas as well
- Call schedule shared with other practices – approx. 10 weekends per year
- Must work 5 days per week
- Residents OK but not later than 2023 residents
- Teaching students available
- State-of-the-art EMR and enterprise data warehousing
- Outpatient laboratory, radiology and specialty services are available on site.
- competitive salaries and benefit programs
- full-time and part-time opportunities available
- world-class integrated specialty network
- professional development programs
- NCQA PCHM recognized
- Must have good med school & residency program
- Ability to get MA medical license
- Accessibility to downtown Boston is one of the most popular reasons people settle in Chestnut Hill. With its own T stop on the Green Line and a short driving commute into Boston, it’s a safe, highly desirable area where you can have the rolling lawns of suburbia without giving up prime access to Boston.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.