Dallas / Fort Worth,
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 28727
- Seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician
- Full-time permanent outpatient only
- Provide comprehensive primary care to seniors with a focus on preventative medicine
- Our Physicians are able to better serve their patients through smaller panel sizes, fewer patient visits per day, and a focus on outpatient medicine with state-of-the-art facilities and quality team members that share our value of providing 5-STAR service that always puts patient care and outcomes first.
- See an average of 10-15 patients per day to provide quality care for your patients
- Managed Care setting
- Monday - Friday 8 AM – 5 PM
- No late nights, no weekends, no hospital work required
- Phone Call rotation is only 1 week per year
- We offer highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package. The highlights include an extremely generous bonus program to reward your performance and achievement of great health outcomes, not just your productivity.
- Attainable Bonus Program based on outcomes and results.
- Relocation assistance, 4 weeks of paid vacation, Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401K Benefits, Paid Holidays, CME reimbursement
- Located in Dallas / Fort Worth, Texas