Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 27839
- Seeking a Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician for a growing Hepatology and Liver Transplant program
- Ideal candidate will have a special interest and experience in disease management of hypertension, renal disease, hyperlipidemia, obesity, metabolic syndrome, endocrine disorders, cardiovascular disease.
- This physician will care for the internal medicine needs of patients with liver disease and recipients of liver transplants in an integrated fashion. Clinical support from hepatologists, surgeons, hospitalists, and Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants makes this a rewarding work environment.
- Supportive environment, located in the world’s largest medical center
- Looking for a Spring 2023 start
- Monday - Friday
- Hybrid of Inpatient and Outpatient
- Located in Houston’s world-famous Texas Medical Center, we are seeking an energetic individual to join a well-established and respected program.
- This private practice opportunity is affiliated with a major academic, research, and teaching hospital.
- Competitive salary guarantee
- Generous benefit and retirement package
- Relocation allowance
- Partnership opportunities
- Houston and surrounding communities are family oriented with good schools and a stable economy, boasting a reasonable housing market.
- Houston has one of the largest medical communities in the United States, offering numerous professional opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best medical professionals in the world. Houston also has a relatively low cost of living, diverse community, and a warm, sunny climate, making it an attractive place for doctors to live and work.