Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 28284
- Multi-clinic network with a wide array of integrated primary care, dental, behavioral, specialty and referral services.
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) providing services to almost 40,000 individuals annually in Marin County.
- Average of 20 patients per day for full time shift.
- EPIC EMR
- Cover the occasional Saturday shift as needed
- Valid and unrestricted license issued by the Medical Board of California to practice medicine.
- Board certified or Board eligible
- Benefits Program that includes affordable health insurance and Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA), Dental and Vision Insurance, Educational and Continuing Education Benefits, Student Loan Repayment and Loan Forgiveness, Retirement Plan, Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short term and Long Term Disability benefits, Professional Fee Reimbursement, Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement, Scrubs Reimbursement, Loupes Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Programs, Paid Holidays, Personal Days of Celebration, Paid time off, and Extended Illness Benefits.
- May be eligible for up to $50,000 hiring bonus if working full time status
- Novato is the northernmost city in Marin County, California, and is located approximately 29 miles north of San Francisco and 37 miles northwest of Oakland. Novato, which covers 28 square miles, has a population of nearly 53,000—a density about one-half of San Rafael, and nearly one-third of Petaluma or Vallejo. Novato has a rural atmosphere largely because of its low population density and the high amount of open space and parks in and near the City.