- BE/BC internal medicine physician
- Teach residents and see patients in clinic
- Work closely with the program director
- Requires strong interpersonal and professional skills and an understanding and willingness to practice in a family and patient-centered care environment.
- Full-time, employed position
- Competitive benefits
- Compensation package commensurate with training and experience
- Occurence-based professional malpractice provided
South Florida offers a dynamic urban/suburban lifestyle with an abundance of cultural and recreational amenities, miles of beautiful beaches, top-rated golf courses, zoos and wildlife refuges, a vibrant arts community, museums and world-class dining. South Florida' s high quality of life – including year-round summer weather, exciting multiculturalism and no state income tax – attracts new residents from all over the country and around the world.