Job Number: 27540
- Job Description
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Full-time permanent position
- See Adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities
- Small patient panels for consistency and focus
- Monday through Friday (no weekends)
- Cloud-based electronic health record and enterprise suite
- Innumerable support resources to help you provide outstanding care
- Join an innovative company of community-based healthcare centers delivering higher quality health and wellness care that improves outcomes, manages medical costs and provides an unmatched experience for adults on Medicare in medically underserved communities. By providing holistic, comprehensive and integrated care right in our patients’ communities, we can help keep them healthy and reinvest cost savings in further care for those same communities and others.
- Our care is based on an entirely new model that is based on value for its patients, not on volume of services. The company is accountable for its patients’ health, spending more than twice as long with its patients and taking on the risks and costs of their care.
- The group offers our physicians advantages that simply can't be found in other practices.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employed staff position with above-market compensation made up of base salary (without rvu targets) and bonus based upon quality metrics (not volume).
- Full malpractice coverage.
- Generous benefits, including vacation time, health insurance, retirement benefits, and C.M.E. stipend.
- Passionate about their work, eager to have fun with our team, motivated to be a part of a fast-growing organization.
- M.D. or D.O. graduates.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- Fellowship training in Geriatrics welcome but certainly not required.
- Have an active, non-probationary state medical license.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.