Job Number: 27625
- Practice Details
- Provider team consists of 3 Physicians and 2 APP’s when fully staffed
- Standard 4-day work week
- Clinic hours: 8A – 5P
- Full time/permanent position
- Outpatient only with 1:6 nurse triaged call
- Lab draw, X-ray, CT scan, MRI and integrated behavioral health onsite
- Multi-specialty clinic with specialists readily available for support
- 20-25 patients per day
- EMR system is EPIC
- J-1 Candidates considered
- Compensation and Benefits
- 1-year physician partnership track for US candidates
- Physician leaders and decision makers at all levels of the organization
- Internal student loan repayment of up to $125k
- Signing bonus, 6 weeks PTO, matching 401k, life insurance, long term disability plus more
- Relocation expenses covered including packing – up to $20k
- CME allowance of $8k every 2 years
- Generous healthcare stipend of $618 per month to cover health care benefits and more
- Navigate Student loan Counseling for the life of your loan repayment
- Vital Work Life Employee Assistance Program
- Moses Lake has a dry climate, and is classed as a semi-arid Climate. It is warm during summer, when temperatures tend to be in the 80s (°F) and somewhat cold during winter, when temperatures tend to be in the 30s (°F). The warmest month is July, with an average maximum temperature of 88.20 °F (31.22 °C). The coldest month is January, with an average minimum temperature of 21.70 °F (?5.72 °C).
- Temperature variations between night and day are greater during summer (27 °F (?3 °C)), and less during winter (14 °F (?10 °C)).
- The annual average precipitation at Moses Lake is 7.69 inches (195 mm). Although rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year, it is not unusual in mid-summer for a month or six weeks to pass without any measurable rainfall. The wettest month is December with an average rainfall of 1.19 inches (30 mm)
- Seattle 2.5 hrs.
- BC/BE required
- Active Washington medical license or ability to obtain
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.