Seeking Associate Program Director for internal medicine residency program.
* Graduate of an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency program
* Ability to obtain Florida medical licensure
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Opportunity to help lead a program that operates under a 4-1 resident rotation model
* APD will split their time between their own clinical practice, administration of the residency program and resident supervision.
* Applicants with experience as academic teaching faculty or prior chief residency duties are encouraged to apply.
* The incoming provider will have the ability to practice in an outpatient clinic.
* Candidates must be board certified in the field of internal medicine.
• Competitive compensation
• Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
• PTO and CME time and allowance
• Occurrence-based malpractice