4212 NE Broadway St
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 29158
Join a physician owned clinic providing exceptional medical care for 90+ years. Our physicians, nurses and staff are committed to the highest quality in patient care. Work with a team who will assist in running an efficient practice while providing the best care to our patients.
- Function as a primary care physician and hold a patient panel
- Full Time Opportunity
- Flexible hours and scheduling: typically providers work 4 days per week, plus 1 rotating Saturday (8 am-12pm) about once per month
- Training Provided
- Work with a full support staff including a shared nurse (between you and 1 other provider) and your own assigned medical assistant. You will also have a shared patient care coordinator for scheduling and generating deferrals.
- NextGen EMR
- See about 16 patients per day on average
- For full time status we use a baseline definition of 4 days per week from 8:30 am-5pm. Salary would be $200,000 plus production bonuses based on RVUs. This is adjusted based upon contracted hours accordingly. Standard contracted clinical hours are 32 per week/avg = 7.5 hrs x 4 days per week plus 4 hrs one Saturday per month.
- DEA Renewal Fees Paid
- License Renewal Fees Paid
- Reasonable Professional Association Dues Paid
- 3 weeks of vacation (based on days worked)
- 1 week of paid sick leave (based on days worked)
- 2 weeks allowed for CMEs (based on days worked)
- $3,500 CME expenses allowed annually
- Malpractice claims made at $2M/$6M.
One of the greenest cities in the world, Portland has over 15 miles of trails to jog, walk or bike. Enjoy live performances on the Courthouse Square, then visit a local coffee house or microbrewery. Most locals get around on bikes but there is a mass transit system in place that connects you to downtown, Portland's International Airport and outlying neighborhoods.