A well-established multispecialty group is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible Full-Time Internal Medicine Physician to take over for a retiring male physician.
- Join a team of 11 Internists
- Seeing only adult patients
- No hospital rounding
- Supported by a Registered nurse, a shared certified and/or credentialed medical assistant, and shared patient service support.
- COLA/CLIA laboratory as well as mammography, DEXA, DR, ultrasound, echo, stress echo and treadmill services on site.
- Partnership track available after 2 years of employment
- EMR: NextGen
- 4-day work week
- Rotate through a call schedule, including Saturday morning hours
Salary, Benefits, etc.
- Health, dental, and life insurance
- Paid vacation, paid holidays and other PTO
- Continuing Medical Education
- 401K profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending account for medical, dental out of pocket expenses or childcare expenses
- Base Salary: 200k+ Based on years of experience.
- Bonus structure plan in place
One of the greenest cities in the world, Portland has over 15 miles of trails to jog, walk or bike. Enjoy live performances on the Courthouse Square, then visit a local coffee house or microbrewery. Most locals get around on bikes but there is a mass transit system in place that connects you to downtown, Portland's International Airport and outlying neighborhoods.