225 Dunn Street
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Job Number: 26794
- Practice sees about 18,000 clinic patients and 6,000 hospital patients.
- Monthly, they do about 160 diagnostic cath lab procedures which breakdowns to about 30 PCI and 20 peripheral interventions.
- They do ~4 stemis, 1 impellas, 7 pacemakers, and 4 ICDs each month.
- The primary hospital in Zachary, LA and has 140 beds.
- Nocturnal NPs in our Virtual Care Center (VCC) take first call for our physicians.
- We have a co-management agreement with hospital in Zachary to manage the Cath Lab and the Cath Lab Director is an employee.
- The physician can live in Baton Rouge, LA, approx. 25 miles from Zachary, LA and offers a little more variety such as restaurants, shopping, airport, as well as excellent public and private school options, including Magnet Schools and higher education etc.
- This is a physician owned private practice. They have grown to 22 locations in South Louisiana and 1 in Meridian, MS and 2 in Chicago, IL.
- They have 88 physicians, 55 NPs and a little over 1,200 employees.
- Board Eligible/Certified Interventional Cardiology
- With a population of nearly eighteen thousand people, Zachary serves as the #1 city for families in the Baton Rouge region, combining the charm of small city living with the convenience of the capital city of Baton Rouge
- The Baton Rouge Airport is only a 15 minute drive from Zachary. Also known for low crime rates and affluent residents, living in Zachary means living with a feeling of safety, security, and comfort
- Zachary is the first choice for many families and has been named by Family Circle Magazine as one of the ten best towns in the USA for families
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.