602 W. University Ave
Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Job Number: 26995
Practice Details Include:
- Integrated cardiovascular care with strong physician-centered management
- Our growing Cardiology team includes 3 Interventional Cardiologists, 4 Non-Invasive/Heart Failure Cardiologists, 1 Electrophysiologists, 1 CV surgeon and 4 APPs
- Single hospital with strong Hospitalist and Intensivist programs
- Position will consist of mostly Interventional Cardiology with some General Cardiology responsibilities
- Favorable call schedule
- Excellent benefit package including health/dental/life insurance, 403-B plan with employer match, LTD, relocation allowance, CME allowance, and paid malpractice insurance with 100% tail insurance covered
- Fully implemented EPIC EMR system-wide
- Opportunity to develop structural program if desired
- Part of a vertically integrated, regional health system, which includes 5 hospitals, the only provider-owned health plan in the state, over 1000 employed physicians and APPs, numerous regional partnerships and much more.
- With a newly renovated OR open-heart suite and continued expansion and renovation of our cardiac cath lab suites, the Heart and Vascular program at Medical Center is positioned for growth.
- Cardiology providers, 40 physicians and 21 Advanced Nurse practitioners and physician assistants, deliver cardiac and vascular services to over 40,000 patients every year throughout Illinois and Indiana.
- Bloomington-Normal is a vibrant, family-friendly community centrally located to Chicago, Indianapolis, and St. Louis. With excellent schools, affordable housing options, and ease of transportation, Bloomington-Normal offers an abundance of dining, arts, sports, and entertainment options of a much larger city as well as access to outdoor activities such as golf, walking trails, and parks. This midsize community is home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University and includes Central Illinois Regional Airport, a modern airport with direct flights to major cities including Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas, Orlando, and Denver.