The candidate will interview patients and coordinate and plan programs and activities to meet their social and emotional needs, as well as provide counseling to patients. The candidate should possess a working knowledge of available health related resources and assistant program. Pediatric ADHD experience helpful.
- Established and growing not-for-profit organization
- Cover 2 or possibly 3 clinics all within 20 minutes of each other outside Gainesville
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Gret benefits, CME stipend, etc
- Congenial working environment