Specialty: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Job Number: 24615
People are the key to success of our health center and we rely on our staff to make our patient-focused vision come to life. We aspires to meet a full spectrum of health needs in rural Maine with innovative, affordable treatment. Leading through listening, learning through partnership, and serving through collaboration make us agents of change for better health outcomes in Washington County.
If you are interested in joining our team, we would love to hear from you!
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker; a substance abuse licensure welcomed.
- Generalist practitioner with experience working with adults, children, adolescents, families and groups.
- Ability to work within an integrated medical practice in a small rural facility (FQHC).
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Position will include travel within service area as needed.
*Great Work Environment *Comprehensive Benefits *Market Competitive Salary
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.