Specialty: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Job Number: 27059
- Provide outpatient psychological/clinical social work services to include individual therapy, family therapy, group therapy, and psychological testing
- Coordinate and deliver comprehensive treatment, including acting as primary therapist to a specific caseload
- Formulating and updating treatment plans
- Case management duties
- Community education/consultation
- Member of the critical incident stress management team
- Assist with covering call for the practice
- Graduate of an accredited LCSW program
- Licensed as a LCSW by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- Must have at least three years of experience, two to include pre-doctoral and post-doctoral experience and one year of licensed experience.
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) with employer match
- Professional dues and CME allowance
- Southcentral Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work/life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey’s Chocolate World.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania’s top colleges and universities.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America’s Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Cities to Live,” we are a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C