10500 Montgomery Road
Specialty: OB/GYN - Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Job Number: 26884
- Throughout the region, we have the most advanced technology available and take a patient-centered approach to relieve anxiety before, during and after pregnancy.
- From our Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Level II Special Care Nursery, they offer a full range of comprehensive services for women facing complicated pregnancies due to a personal or family history of genetic disease or whose babies are at risk for birth or chromosomal abnormalities.
- Bring a passion for providing patient-focused care along with the desire to educate the next generation of physicians at Southwest Ohio’s largest OB-GYN program.
- Provide care to patients from a large referral base which results in more than 10, 000 deliveries at their hospitals each year.
- Enjoy shared call responsibilities with no evening or weekend clinics. In this role you also will have the unique opportunity to work with other experienced MFM physicians in the area in the Fetal Care Center of Cincinnati, one of few comprehensive fetal care centers in the world. The Center’s expertise and depth of experience enables them to provide some of the most sophisticated, effective therapies available.
- Live in a city offering diversity, inclusion and rich culture. Experience Cincinnati' s affordable housing and great educational system. You' ll enjoy theater, arts, festivals and the best in Midwest living. Attractive relocation packages are available.