Specialty: OB/GYN - Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Job Number: 26970
- MFM providers see patients in clinic, round in hospital and provide call coverage.
- Hospital is the safety net hospital for Maricopa County (metropolitan Phoenix) and is one of two host sites for the Creighton OB residency currently consisting of 32 residents.
- The MFM clinical practice includes High Risk services such as Ultrasound, Diagnostic testing, Genetic Counseling & Diabetes education; there are no fetal surgeries performed.
- The focus of the team is to treat the underserved patients of Phoenix and surrounding communities of Maricopa County as well as function as an academic institution which encourages teaching and research.
- This academic practice has educational and research affiliations with Creighton University, the University of Arizona School of Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Arizona State University. This along with the Ob/Gyn Department’s work with quality improvement, healthcare disparities, refugee women's health and federally funded grants presents great opportunities beyond the clinic for the individual joining for this role.
- Candidates must have M.D. /D.O. degree, able to obtain Arizona medical license, Board-certified or Board eligible.
- Duties will include full scope generalist OB/GYN practice with significant teaching responsibilities.
- 4 Weeks paid time off
- 1 Week CME time off with CME stipend
- 10 paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, AD & D insurance
- Tax deferred Pension Plan with company contributions
- Paid medical malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Home to 1.63 million people, Phoenix is the largest city in Arizona, and the fifth-largest city in the nation. The area spans 517 square miles, making it the largest city in Arizona in terms of land as well.
- Close proximity to nature
- A lively arts district
- Affordable housing
- Growing economy
- Easy parking
- Mild winters
- Great neighborhoods