- Full-time Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Provide patient care and consultations
- Group consists of six Board Certified MFM Physicians and a professional dedicated support staff.
- Board Certification or Eligibility required
- Surgical cases include Cercalge placement, Cesarean sections, C/hyst, PUBS.
Successful applicants will enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance, excellent retirement plans, generous paid vacation days, paid holidays, paid CME and malpractice insurance.
Texas is a wonderful place to work, live and play. Tort reform has made Texas an attractive practice location because of the low number of lawsuits and reduced cost of malpractice insurance. Enjoy the Texas Gulf Coast with miles of beautiful beaches, world-class sailing and wind surfing. The mild climate allows for year-round outdoor family activities such as golf, cycling, and tennis. The cost of living is low and there is no state income tax.