Specialty: OB/GYN - Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Job Number: 27345
- Maternal Fetal Medicine specialist
- Full time; Permanent
- Not-for-Profit comprehensive health care system
- Join our current 2-person practice in beautiful Medford, OR.
- Our board-certified physicians provide 24-hour consultative call coverage 7 days per week for the region and hospital.
- We provide a full spectrum of consultative, ultrasound and prenatal diagnostic services.
- Currently the practice is consult-only with the option to have a delivery service.
- This well-established, respected practice has a stable referral base; clinic volumes have continued to grow over the last several years.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Year 1- Base compensation of $450,000
- Year 2 – The higher of annual salary or $/wRVU based-salary, plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
- Year 3- $/wRVU plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base salary
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Up to $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year (240 hours)
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Medford, OR - Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. The region is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music and Arts Festival, Southern Oregon University, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River and award-winning wineries and vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- BC/BE Maternal Fetal Medicine