254 Easton Ave
Job Number: 22005
Seeking a full-time Medical Geneticist.
- Provide clinical care as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary, comprehensive team.
- Assist with the development, establishment, and administration of a clinical genetics residency/fellowship.
Hospital has provided comprehensive clinical genetic services since 1992, during which time ~34,000 individual patients were seen and over 47,000 patient visits logged. The Department has been designated by the state Department of Health as central Jersey's Regional Center for Newborn Screening and General Genetic Services. In the last 15 years alone, patients were referred for evaluation, diagnosis, management, treatment, counseling, and emotional support for over 2,000 different conditions. Our department chair oversees one of the largest comprehensive Lysosomal Disease Therapy Centers in the United States, trials orphan drugs, and provides a broad range of pre-conceptional, prenatal, and postnatal genetic counseling as well as pregnancy-specific management and treatment of maternal metabolic, lysosomal, and genetic conditions.
- BC/BE Medical Geneticist
- Passionate about providing exceptional patient care within a team atmosphere
- Excited to help develop and establish a fellowship program
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- You will work in a collaborative environment with a team that has a strong work ethic.
- The hospital is surrounded by welcoming communities, large academic centers and is minutes from wonderful homes, excellent schools, and quaint New Jersey towns.
- We are a 45-minute train ride to New York City and an easy 45-minute drive to beautiful beaches.
If interested, call Scott at 561-413- 9455
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.