Job Number: 27627
- Practice Details
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician to join a fast-paced walk-in clinic
- Flexible 13 shifts per month in year one and 12 shifts per month year 2 and beyond
- Outpatient only no call
- Lab, X-ray CT scan and MRI on site
- Multi-specialty clini9c with supportive team and specialist readily available for support
- 2 providers, 2 clinical nurses and 1 MA per shift
- 70-80patients per shift wintertime; 60 patients per shift summertime with 2 providers
- 8:30A -6:30P weekdays; 8:30A-3:30P weekends
- EMR system is EPIC
- J-1 Candidates considered
- Compensation and Benefits
- 1-year physician partnership track for US candidates
- Physician leaders and decision makers at all levels of the organization
- Internal student loan repayment of up to $125k
- Signing bonus, 6 weeks PTO, matching 401k, life insurance, long term disability plus more
- Relocation expenses covered including packing – up to $20k
- CME allowance of $8k every 2 years
- Generous healthcare stipend of $618 per month to cover health care benefits and more
- Navigate Student loan Counseling for the life of your loan repayment
- Vital Work Life Employee Assistance Program
- Moses Lake has a dry climate, and is classed as a semi-arid Climate. It is warm during summer, when temperatures tend to be in the 80s (°F) and somewhat cold during winter, when temperatures tend to be in the 30s (°F). The warmest month is July, with an average maximum temperature of 88.20 °F (31.22 °C). The coldest month is January, with an average minimum temperature of 21.70 °F (?5.72 °C).
- Temperature variations between night and day are greater during summer (27 °F (?3 °C)), and less during winter (14 °F (?10 °C)).
- The annual average precipitation at Moses Lake is 7.69 inches (195 mm). Although rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year, it is not unusual in mid-summer for a month or six weeks to pass without any measurable rainfall. The wettest month is December with an average rainfall of 1.19 inches (30 mm)
- Seattle 2.5 hrs.
- BC/BE required
- Active Washington medical license or ability to obtain
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.