Specialty: Physician Assistant
Job Number: 27629
- Practice Details
- Seeking an experienced Physician Assistant to join a fast-paced walk-in clinic
- Flexible 13 shifts per month
- Fast paced Walk-in clinic with higher acuity patients
- Outpatient only no call
- Lab, X-ray CT scan and MRI on site
- Multi-specialty clini9c with supportive team and specialist readily available for support
- 2 providers, 2 clinical nurses and 1 MA per shift
- 70-80patients per shift wintertime; 60 patients per shift summertime with 2 providers
- 8:30A -6:30P weekdays; 8:30A-3:30P weekends
- EMR system is EPIC
- Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary ranging between $53.85 - $84.09 per based on experience
- Physician leaders and decision makers at all levels of the organization
- Internal student loan repayment of up to $24k
- Signing bonus of $5k, Matching401k, long term disability, plus more
- Relocation stipend of $5k in first pay cheque
- CME allowance of $4k every 2 years
- Generous healthcare benefits
- Government site qualified-HPSA score 16
- Mentoring program
- Moses Lake has a dry climate, and is classed as a semi-arid Climate. It is warm during summer, when temperatures tend to be in the 80s (°F) and somewhat cold during winter, when temperatures tend to be in the 30s (°F). The warmest month is July, with an average maximum temperature of 88.20 °F (31.22 °C). The coldest month is January, with an average minimum temperature of 21.70 °F (?5.72 °C).
- Temperature variations between night and day are greater during summer (27 °F (?3 °C)), and less during winter (14 °F (?10 °C)).
- The annual average precipitation at Moses Lake is 7.69 inches (195 mm). Although rainfall is evenly distributed throughout the year, it is not unusual in mid-summer for a month or six weeks to pass without any measurable rainfall. The wettest month is December with an average rainfall of 1.19 inches (30 mm)
- Seattle 2.5 hrs.
- BC/BE required
- Active Washington medical license or ability to obtain
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.