Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Neonatology
Job Number: 27260
- 42-bed level III NICU
- Hospital averages 4,000 deliveries a year
- Staffed by neonatologists and neonatal nurse practitioners
- (likely will be 24-hour shifts in house)
- Avg census high 20s, low 30s
- Will usually always have a Neo in house
Compensation/ Additional Benefits:
- The candidate must have completed neonatal APP training
- A very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered as well.
- Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live”, only a two to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
- The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania.
- With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.