Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Neonatology
Job Number: 28187
Neonatal Nurse Practitioners (NNP) to join a large growing team of 24 Neonatologists in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area within multiple facilities in Downtown Phoenix/East Valley.
- Coverage is provided at three Level III-IV NICUs which are all affiliated with high-risk delivery services, and soon to be six (up from three) Level 2 Special Care Nurseries, all in the Phoenix area.
- The group also provides services at two Level IIIa and two Level II nurseries throughout Arizona.
- The NNPs work collaboratively with the Neonatologists to provide coverage to the delivery service as well as caring for all infants in the NICU.
- NNPs will work the evening shift alongside a Neonatologist in the Level III-IV NICUs.
- Level II units are covered 24/7 with in-house NNPs and Neonatologist daily rounds and in-person availability for emergencies.
- The NNPs work a combination of 12 and 24-shifts, which can be varied to suit one’s needs as well as the unit/team. The responsibility for attendance at delivery is shared with the Neonatologists.
- No transport duties.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation and benefits referenced is for illustrative purposes only and will be discussed during and after the interview process. These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits. 2,016 annual hours is full-time.
- Salary range based on years of experience ($110,000-$150,000+)
- Sign on bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement (new grads)
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing