1401 East State Street
Job Number: 28421
- BE/BC Neonatology Medical Director to join our 24-bed Level III NICU team in the Women and Children’s Hospital in Rockford, Ill.
- Our Level III NICU is staffed 24 hours a day by a multidisciplinary team of physicians.
- More than a dozen pediatric specialists are located in this beautiful facility and provide unequaled care to our smallest patients.
- In this position, you will enjoy a collaborative practice including rounds, treatment planning, diagnostic procedures and family education.
Your clinical support includes:
- Team of five neonatologists and six NNPs
- More than a dozen pediatric subspecialists are located in this facility and are available for consultation and collaboration
- Maternal Fetal Medicine collaboration and 24-hour, in-house OB hospitalist
- Rockford and northern Illinois offer world-class attractions, outstanding recreation opportunities and beautiful parks — all at a cost of living significantly below those of most metropolitan areas. And for a quick visit, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison are each just 90 minutes away or less.
- The Greater Rockford area offers superb cultural, recreational and outdoor amenities along with an eclectic arts community of theater, symphony, museums and dance. With an award-winning park district, Rockford also offers unrivaled outdoor recreation, markets and ethnic festivals, plus Golf Digest-ranked golf courses, endless bike trails and extensive indoor and outdoor sports centers. In addition, we have excellent private, parochial and public school options, including the renaissance Gifted Academy with graduates ranked in the top 5 percent nationally.