Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neonatologist to join a well-established neonatology practice in San Jose, CA. The Level III NICU has an average daily census of 15 and has 40 – 50 VLBW admits per year.
• In addition to our affiliated group of Maternal-Fetal Medicine Specialists, there is good pediatric subspecialty support including pediatric surgery.
• Services provided include high frequency ventilation, body cooling and iNO is available.
• There is an active maternal and neonatal transport program.
• Shifts, on call, and weekend schedules to be discussed at interview
• Not accepting Visa candidates at this time.
• Open to new graduate applicants
Compensation and Benefits
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
• Base compensation is $250,000 - $290,000 with bonus potential.
• Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision
• Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• 401K Thrift and Profit Sharing Plan
• Life Insurance provided with opportunity for supplemental options
• Critical illness, hospital and accident insurance
• 8 weeks paid parental leave
• Bereavement Leave
• Short-term disability and long-term disability
• Identity Theft Protection
• Extensive Employee Perks program
• Employee Assistance Program
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• Active CA License - (will also consider CA license in-process)
With all the amenities of a large city and the charm of a small town, San Jose is located at the Southern tip of San Francisco Bay and is the heart of Silicon Valley, home to many of the world’s largest high-tech companies. In addition to an average temperature of 70 degrees, enjoy world-class cultural arts, professional sports, great restaurants, access to San Francisco, and Wine Country. Experience wonderful outdoor activities including hiking trails, mountain biking, access to Monterey, Lake Tahoe, Yosemite and all that Northern California has to offer.