Job Number: 28854
- Team of board-certified neonatologists, together with our newborn care specialists from a variety of disciplines, provide expert care for the most critically ill and fragile infants facing challenges due to extreme prematurity, congenital defects, injury, and chronic illness. With around-the-clock care, our in-house neonatologists and medical and surgical specialists provide the best care for routine and complex conditions.
- Group supports a network of NICUs(Levels 2-4) in throughout Central California, providing the opportunity for families with critically ill babies to receive treatment closer to home.
- Our multidisciplinary approach across our independent, nonprofit network offers highly specialized medical and surgical services for any pediatric condition for infants, children, adolescents and young adults. In addition to our NICU care capabilities, we provide a range of care options for our young patients as they transition from neonatal intensive care. Our network includes specialty care centers, pediatric primary care practices, urgent care center and women’s health services.
- Level III NICU- the highest level of care available for neonates and infants.
- Our NICU provides 24-hour, onsite coverage by board-certified neonatologists with the ability to consult with our broad spectrum of highly specialized medical and surgical specialists.
- 25 beds
- Ideal start date October 2023
- This location is unable to sponsor visa candidates
- Modesto is an amazing community that has something to offer everyone: a vibrant downtown bursting with great restaurants, movies, shows and festivals and more!