30 Winter Street
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Critical Care
Job Number: 27683
- The licensed and credentialed Nurse Practitioner (NP) provides diagnosis, treatment, consultation, and follow-up under the direction of 1 or more physicians on the inpatient service, within the ICU. The NP performs physical examinations and provides medical treatment under the supervision of the attending physician. As an expert professional, the Nurse Practitioner is responsible and accountable for the application of the nursing process, supervision of clinical practice, research involvement, consultative services, inter and intradepartmental liaison, education, leadership and patient care management across the health care continuum from acute care through discharge.
- Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with authorization by the Board of Registration in Nursing to practice in an expanded role.
- Registered with the ANCC or other accrediting organization for Nurse Practitioners.
- Registered with the State of Massachusetts and DEA for prescription writing privileges.
- Current BLS and ACLS Certification.
- Prior experience in ICU or critical care setting is required. Previous experience in Neurology is ideal.
- Boston and neighboring Cambridge are among the world’s great cities, loved for their art and culture, professional sports teams, Revolutionary and Colonial history, and fun explorations on and around its famous harbor. The city is packed with great things to do on the weekends, weekdays, all year around. Are you wondering about Boston weather? Snowy in winter, fresh in spring, balmy in summer, crisp in the fall – that’s the summary. If weather is inclement, the number of things to do indoors is plentiful, even for active kids.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.