Specialty: Neuro Oncology
Job Number: 28847
- Providing inpatient and outpatient Neuro-oncology care within our five north region hospital healthcare system
- Collaborating with staff and treat patients in the Cancer Center following the quality and practice policies of those clinics.
- Work directly with your neuro-oncology team of fellow neuro-oncologists, neuro-oncology PA, nurse and scheduler.
- Participating in hospital inpatient consultation schedule commensurate with other clinical faculty.
- Mentoring and teaching the house staff and medical students, as appropriate.
- Conducting clinical research, as appropriate, supported by our dedicated research team.
- Join a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care. Collectively, we have 300 ambulatory locations and nine acute care hospitals
- llinois Medical License or eligible
- MD/DO, Neurology residency and Neuro-Oncology fellowship
- BC/BE by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Two Years guaranteed with benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, CME, 403B and Routine Time Off (RTO - eligible on day one of work; no waiting period)
- Chicago’s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.