Job Number: 28845
- Top tier health system in the Chicago area is looking for a well-trained, compassionate neurologist to join our neurology service as a neuro-hospitalist focused on a resident-driven inpatient consultation service.
- 7 on 7 off schedule
- The system serves a large and diverse patient population; there is strong commitment from affiliated academic institutions to support the highest level of care for this diverse and complex patient population.
- The Neurology Team includes 50 providers in various sub-specialties of Neurology with clinic locations.
- Opportunities exist for collaborative or investigator-initiated research. The successful applicant will be expected to maintain and further develop our vigorous inpatient consultation and to teach residents and medical students
- Join a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system with nine (9) hospitals and more than 2,400 affiliated physicians, including 975 members of the Medical Group with more than 140 practice locations.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- License or license eligible in the state of Illinois
- Completion of a Neurology Residency Program
- Board certified or Board eligible in Neurology
- Experience: At least two (2) years work experience preferred
- Chicago’s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.