Job Number: 21481
Seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Neurologist to join our established multispecialty group in Pennsylvania.
- You will join one other Neurologist and one Neuropsychologist.
- Office hours: 8: 30am-4pm, Monday- Friday.
- The office sees general neurology cases. Our expanded Neuroscience Division includes specialists in neurology, neurosurgery, spine, PM&R, pain medicine, neurocritical care and neuropsychology and they provide care across our specialized centers for Stroke, Parkinson’ s and Memory & Aging at both campuses.
- Practice call only.
We are conveniently located between New York City and Philadelphia, allowing the opportunity for treatment of both an urban and suburban population. The multi-specialty program is quickly growing and seeks new talent to join us in treating these patients as well as expanding the program beyond our primary catchment area.
Multi-specialty practice made up of more than 220 physicians and other providers who offer primary, specialty and surgical care. Working with other physicians within the medical group, as well as other physicians throughout the region and beyond, our experts are dedicated to providing high-quality healthcare carefully coordinated between providers.
- Competitive salary and full benefits package
- Six weeks of paid time off
- One week of CME
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Employer-paid licensure fees
If interested, call Scott at 561-413-9455