1900 South Ave , H02-009
Job Number: 25400
Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join our Neurosciences group. You would join 12 colleagues in the department of Neurology, which is within the Division of Neurosciences on our main campus. Candidates with subspecialty training in EEG, Sleep Medicine, or open to general neurology practice are welcomed.
- Competitive salary, Loan Forgiveness, Outstanding benefits, and Relocation
- An innovative academic environment in partnership with the University of Wisconsin Medical School means you can enjoy the best of practicing in an academic medical center – teaching and research – in addition to patient care
- Integrated, Regional Health System employing over 900 clinicians, and serving over 650,000 lives
- Our environmental sustainability program contributes to improving the health of our communities by using clean energy!
- Extend Love + Medicine beyond our walls through volunteer work in our local and global communities with Global Partners
Enrich every life with us, and the life that is enriched could ultimately be yours.
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email@example.com
- Physician-led, integrated healthcare system
- 325-bed medical center
- Level II Trauma Center
- 65+ regional clinics and hospitals
- 5 affiliate critical access hospitals
- 900+ clinicians
- 8,000+ employees serving more than 21 counties in Western Wisconsin, Southeast Minnesota, and Northeast Iowa