· Ambulatory and inpatient only opportunities (and mixed). Hospital affiliate-employed practice.
· Current practice of four physicians. 5th recruit arriving in Summer 2020 to be “inpatient only-based” and to establish the hospital’s Neuro-intensivist program.
· Recently hired a Nurse Practitioner for supporting hospital activities.
· Well-established practice with approximately 22,000 inpatient admissions, 40,000 ER visits, and over 27,000 surgical procedures annually.
· Currently covering hospital with a rotation of 1 in 4 weeks. Includes a 16-bed Neurosurgical ICU and consults throughout the hospital.
· Will convert to an expanded inpatient coverage structure in 2020 to accommodate weekends. Currently supported at night and on weekends by a Telemedicine service for first consults in the Emergency Room in “off hours”.
· Medical education debt repayment opportunity. Competitive compensation package with hospital-based benefits, vacation/holidays/sick leave, 401(k) plan, CME, and Dues/Licensure.