Job Number: 28848
- Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurologists, Neuro-Ophthalmologists, Neuro-Psychologists, and Neuro-Radiologists.
- Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 35 Neurologists in 11 subspecialty sections.
- Academic appointment available
- Neuromuscular team provides a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to patients with neuromuscular diseases including autonomic testing, skin/muscle and nerve biopsies, EMG with tech support, ALS foundation supported ALS clinics and treatment for all neuromuscular conditions including opportunities to participate in clinical trials. The team includes fellowship trained neurologists, advanced practice providers, trained technicians and dedicated nursing, research and administrative support.
- The neurological Institute is the preeminent provider of advanced care for brain and spine conditions and was recently listed among the top 50 hospitals in U.S News 2023-24 Best Hospitals Rankings and Ratings for Neurology & Neurosurgery.
- Join a fully integrated healthcare delivery system committed to providing access to quality, vibrant, community-connected care, serving an area of more than 4.2 million residents across six Illinois counties. Our more than 25,000 team members and more than 6,000 physicians aim to deliver transformative patient experiences and expert care. Collectively, we have 300 ambulatory locations and nine acute care hospitals
- Fellowship in Neuromuscular Disorder
- BC/BE by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Chicago’s northern suburbs are ideally situated along and near Lake Michigan, just minutes from downtown Chicago. These welcoming communities boast outstanding schools, diverse housing options, award-winning cycling and walking paths, and numerous recreational activities for the whole family.