Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Neurosurgery
Job Number: 27726
- Experienced full-time Neurosurgical APP to join our growing Neurosurgery and Neuro-Interventional program. Our Advanced Practice Providers play an integral role in helping to provide high quality, compassionate care to patients in our community.
- Advancing Neurosurgical Program; cranial, spine, endovascular and peripheral nerve offerings.
- Collegial team of 4 neurosurgeons, 4 APP’s
- Outpatient clinic, inpatient rounding, neuro-interventional and OR responsibilities
- Monday – Friday schedule with overnight and weekend call responsibilities shared equally
- Epic EMR system-wide
- Two years of neurosurgical experience or three years of APP experience in another surgical specialty required
- Prior experience with evaluation and treatment of patients with neurological disorders
- Must be a graduate of an AMA approved Advanced Practice Provider program and be board certified by the appropriate entity.
- Current registration with the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs
- BLS certification required. ACLS certification preferred.
- ENLS education is required within the first year of employment.
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Cash Balance Plan
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- CME allowance
· Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment.
· Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hersheypark and Hershey's Chocolate World.
· Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania's top colleges and universities.
· Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania.
· With affordable homes — a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 101.2 in Philadelphia — it's a great place to grow a career and family.
· Listed among Forbes.com “America's Most Livable Cities,” and ranked in U.S. News & World Report's “Best Cities to Live” in 2017, we are a two- to three-hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.