1020 Lake Sumter Landing
Specialty: Cardiology - Non-Invasive
Job Number: 28519
- As a Non-Invasive Cardiologist you will enjoy the benefits of working with a physician-led organization that values quality and service above all.
- You will have access to state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, as well as a comprehensive wellness program that helps you and your patients stay healthy and active.
- Organization been committed to excellence and as a result have the highest quality in Florida as measured by HEDIS and the highest service as measured by CAHPS. They are ranked in the top 1% of the nation’s health systems for quality measurements and as the #1 physician group in North FL
- 1:3 call schedule very light with rare calls or return visits to hospital due to our nocturnists and hospitalists.
- Hospital admissions are under the care of group's board-certified hospitalists who utilize our cardiologists appropriately as consultants.
- Nuclear Medicine Certification required.
- Ability to perform TEE procedures a plus.
- You will also receive a competitive compensation package that includes:
- Annual Base Salary + WRVU production incentives.
- Corporate Annual Bonus.
- Employed Position with Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Retirement with Match.
- Partnership Availability.
- Signing Bonus available
- Relocation Bonus available.
- CME Time and Reimbursement.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- The Villages is the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan statistical area, now with more than 150,000 people.
- The Villages has been known as Florida’s Friendliest Hometown and, through our initiative, is striving to be known as America’s Healthiest Hometown.