The Cardiovascular Medicine Division is looking for a BC/BE non-invasive cardiologist to join a group of 14 cardiologists and five nurse practitioners located about 15 miles north of Boston.
Join one of the nation’s top 50 cardiovascular hospitals and has full-service PCI as well as an Electrophysiology Service providing comprehensive cardiology care.
A proven path to excellence.
Explore the latest innovations in healthcare with the largest multi-specialty physician group serving Boston’s north suburbs. As a physician-led organization, we respect your insights, voice, and vision. We’re always seeking new ways to improve the patient-provider relationship and to make the practice of medicine smarter and more efficient. Here, ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of every patient.
While practicing as a Non-Invasive Cardiologist you will also enjoy:
• our deep collaboration with Mass General which includes working at both MGH/Danvers and Mass General Brigham
• an integrated care model that promotes collaboration and team-based care
• the opportunity to teach residents
• respect for your contributions and input and support for our practitioners’ ability to find a healthy work-life balance
• excellent compensation and comprehensive fringe benefits including malpractice insurance and a generous retirement plan
• excellent schools and higher education, cultural experiences, and an overall outstanding quality of life
We’re a beacon of new thinking in integrated medicine.