Specialty: Cardiology - Interventional
Job Number: 27524
- Join 7 interventional and 1 non invasive cardiologist
- Comprehensive cardiovascular care including services for electrophysiology, cardiac rhythm management, complex device implantation and complex ablations
- State-of-the-art cath labs
- Excellent hospital relationships
- Host of annual medical conference attracting more than 4,000 attendees and receiving international exposure
- Focus on efficiency to maximize patient volume and minimize non-productivity
- Balanced workloads with nurse practitioners
- Comprehensive benefits including paid medical malpractice, health, life, disability, 401K and pension
- Office space located on or near hospital campuses with comprehensive diagnostics
- Opportunity to participate in device and pharmaceutical research trials
- Latest technology in telemedicine
- This is a physician owned private practice. They have grown to 22 locations in South Louisiana and 1 in Meridian, MS and 2 in Chicago, IL.
- They have 88 physicians, 55 NPs and a little over 1,200 employees.
- Board Eligible/Certified Interventional Cardiology
Contact Scott Scheinman at 561-413-9455 or email@example.com
- The city’s history still echoes today through its historic architecture and attractions. There’s the 1830s era E.D. White Historic Site, a historic home on Bayou Lafourche that was home to a Louisiana governor and his son, a U.S. Supreme Court Justice. Stop in at the Bayou Children’s Museum, Laurel Valley Village or the Wetlands Acadian Cultural Center (part of Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve) to learn more about the area. Take a drive (or better yet, walk) through Thibodaux’s historical downtown, and be sure to dine at one of the city’s quaint Cajun restaurants.
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.