Specialty: Cardiology - Non-Invasive
Job Number: 28915
- Seeking a well-trained, Board-Certified, Non-Invasive Cardiologist.
- Our ideal candidate would be collegial and have a strong focus on both clinical excellence and patient satisfaction.
- This person will also appreciate working in a community hospital teaching environment providing care for a diverse patient population.
- Adequate procedural volume (historically 5,000 to 6,000 echoes/year and > 1,000 nuclear studies/year)
- Ample protected/dedicated reading time for echos, nukes, etc.
- One in four on-call
- Collaborative team support from interventional colleagues and our surgical CV Team
- Office practice / Op consultations
- Hospital consultations with IM residents on cardiology rotation
- You will practice with state-of-the-art cardiovascular imaging equipment in echo, Computed Tomography (CT), and nuclear. Cardiology also has two new “hybrid-capable” Cath labs, one dual-purpose Electrophysiology lab (EP) as well as a 4th Interventional Radiology lab (IR).
- Our group is full service with highly trained, highly skilled cardiologists in all cardiac subspecialties.
- You will join two highly experienced cardiac imagers, one EP physician, and 2 seasoned interventional cardiologists as well as six CV-APPs.
- We work in one location, so no travel is required.
- The patient mix in our community is both ethnically and financially diverse. The complexity and acuity of disease presenting through our very large ED is simply amazing and ensures a robust and intellectually stimulating practice experience for staff and trainees alike.
- Competitive salary with 2-year guarantee. $25K sign-on bonus with $25K retention bonus at end of year two.
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus 5 days for CME with annual stipend
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 403(b), 457(b), and 401(a) retirement plans