Location options: Franklin Blvd, Mack Rd, Cadillac Dr, 15th St, Halyard Dr
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Job Number: 28204
- Full-time Internal Medicine Opening
- Schedule Options: Monday-Thursday 10 hr days or Monday-Thursday 8:00-5:00
- Outpatient community health clinic setting serving mostly MediCal patient population
- Athena EMR
- Take a week of call approximately every 3.5 months
- A couple different location options around the city
- Second language skills (Farsi, Russian, Arabic, Spanish) highly desirable
- Salary range of $230,000 - $300,000
- Medical Insurance- Choose between Western Health Advantage and Kaiser HMO plans. We pay the employee portion of in-network covered medical expenses resulting in $0 copay, $0 deductible, and $0 coinsurance up to the maximum annual out of pocket expenses. Employees are responsible for a $100 copay for visits to the emergency room, as well as all out-of-network and uncovered expenses. 80% of the employee premium for coverage paid.
- Acupuncture/Chiropractic Care-30 free visits a year of acupuncture and/or chiropractic treatments.
- Dental Insurance- Coverage includes 100% preventative care, 90% basic care, and 60% major care up to $2,000 per year. We pays the employee portion of costs for active employees who are treated by one of our dentists,
- Vision Insurance-Coverage includes an annual exam and a portion of the cost for frames and lenses.
- Life Insurance/AD&D- 1X annual salary up to a maximum of $250K life insurance for eligible employees. Employees have the option to purchase additional insurance for themselves and dependents.
- 403B Retirement Savings Plan- Employees may deduct money from their paychecks to invest in a retirement savings account. Pre-tax and Roth after-tax options are available. Employees select investment options that best meet their financial needs.
- Flexible Spending Plan - (before-tax savings plans) Two FSA plan options. Employees may deduct up to $2,700, and up to $5,00 for medical (including dental, vision, and out of network expenses) and dependent care (child and eldercare) respectively.
- Sick Time, Vacation and Paid Holidays- Accrues 1 hour paid sick leave per 30 hours worked, 7 scheduled holidays, 1 floating holiday, and paid vacation to eligible employees.
- Occurrence-based malpractice coverage (no need for tail)
- Sacramento boasts excellent cultural and recreational amenities, with easy access to the mountains and ocean!
Share This Job:
Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.