Green and Columbia County,
Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 26545
- Job Description
- Seeking an NP or PA to join a well-respected Cardiology Group
- Not-for-profit organization
- Hospital Employed
- Full-time permanent position
- Both outpatient and inpatient settings
- Be part of a large group practice, within a hospital owned multispecialty group of Cardiologists, CHF Specialists, Electrophysiologists and Interventionalists.
- You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with seasoned, well respected providers.
- The Cardiology group will assist you to develop your skills to meet the needs of our patients.
- No experience necessary, we are willing to train.
- Patients Per Day: Eventually 18-20 depending upon complexity.
- Hours: 40 hours a week
- Call: Negotiable
- Rounding: Negotiable
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
- Located in Columbia and Greene County, NY. This is the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 45 minutes south of Albany, NY.
- Our philosophy is “Patients First,” emphasizing safety and quality in patient care.
- The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
- Board Certified NP or PA
- NY license or ability to obtain