Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 26632
- Job Description
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner for a daytime hospitalist role
- Not-for-profit organization
- Hospital Employed
- Full-time permanent position
- Inpatient setting
- You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with seasoned, well-respected providers.
- Join 9 hospitalists
- Patients Per Day: 15-18
- Block schedule 7on / 7off daytime shifts
- State of the art lab, and medical imaging services as well as a full spectrum of specialty consultants to assist you in providing care. We have active Clinical Documentation Improvement and Case Management teams to assist you in maximizing coding and in moving patients through the healthcare system in a safe and expedited manner. Our Med-Surg census averages about 70 patients per day.
- Electronic Health Records: o “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital, eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- Our philosophy is “Patients First,” emphasizing safety and quality in patient care.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hospital employed status
- Excellent salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health insurance, CME/professional dues, vacation and sick time, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Relocation and Education Loan payments – negotiable
- Located in Columbia and Greene County, NY. This is the upper Hudson Valley region of Upstate New York, 2 hours north of NY City and 45 minutes south of Albany, NY.
- The area offers the best in/outdoor activities year-round as well as an extensive array of cultural and artistic venues.
- Board Certified NP
- NY license or ability to obtain