Specialty: Nurse Practitioner - Cardiac Surgery
Job Number: 24106
Job #24106: Nurse Practitioner to join award-winning CVTS team $10-$15K sign-on bonus - Beautiful Southern Oregon
Highlights of our opportunity:
- Generous annual base salary DOE
- Performance incentives of up to 16% of base starting in year 2
- $10,000 - $15,000 signing bonus DOE
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours (30 days) of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Nurse Practitioner by Oregon State Board of Nursing
- Must have at least 1 to 2 years’ experience practicing as an NP in CVTS
- Will consider applicants who have medical oncology and/or pulmonary experience.
- DEA certificate. Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required upon start.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs
- Join our award-winning CVTS team in Southern Oregon
- The team consists of 2 CT Surgeons, 3 NPs, 5 Surgical PAs as well as 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- Primary responsibilities of inpatient rounding, inpatient medical management, and discharge planning coordination for all postoperative thoracic surgery patients
- Additional responsibilities include oversight of the outpatient thoracic clinic including but not limited to referral intake, conducting postoperative physical exams, medication management, care management and coordinating referrals to medical oncology and pulmonology.
Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
Southern Oregon is a great place to live, especially if you love the outdoors. It offers year-around recreational activities, family-friendly communities, wonderful schools and an opportunity to enjoy a well-balanced life. The region is home to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival, Britt Music and Arts Festival, Southern Oregon University, Crater Lake National Park, the Rogue River and award-winning wineries and vineyards. Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
If interested contact Noelle at 561-509-5928 or Noelle@ihcrecruiting.com