Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 27357
- Practice Details
- Start Date – Fall 2023
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Critical Care team in beautiful Southern Oregon.
- Nocturnist position
- Full-time permanent position
- Not-for-profit, comprehensive health care system serving 600, 000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Compensation and Benefits
- 12-hour shifts – Full time position – 159 shifts per year
- Shift rate of $900
- Eligible for annual quality incentives of up to 16% of base compensation starting in year 2
- $7, 500 - $10, 000 signing bonus DOE
- Up to $10, 000 relocation assistance
- $3, 000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefit
- Southern Oregon is great place to live if you love the outdoors!
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate climate. Here you’ll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant springs and colorful autumns.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily accessible from most airports.
- Candidates must have experience independently managing Critical Care patients as an NP/PA.
- NP or PA Oregon license