Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
Job Number: 28693
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for our Staff Health Department
- Full-time permanent position
- Duties: Assisting with new hire physicals/pre-employment exams, fire fighter exams, DOT physicals (training can be provided) and miscellaneous staff health paperwork.
- This is a low stress job, with convenient hours.
- The applicant would be part of a hospital owned multispecialty group practice with the support of a strong administrative team.
- You will enjoy an excellent collegial environment with a seasoned staff.
- No Call
- Not-for-profit organization
- Compensation and Benefits
- Hospital employed status
- Negotiable salary; guaranteed base with incentive package
- Benefits include occurrence malpractice, individual and family health care insurance, CME/professional dues, paid time off, disability coverage, retirement plans, and more.
- Electronic Health Records:
- eClinical Works (“eCW”), with a Patient Portal in the ambulatory practice
- “Meditech” serves as the information system in the hospital
- Two hours north of NY City and 45 minutes south of Albany, NY