OB/GYN Hospitalist Practice with Resident Teaching Opportunities In California's Inland Empire
Seeking SIX additional BC/BE OB/GYN Hospitalists
The full-service, 478-bed acute care facility houses the largest ER and Level I Trauma Center in the Inland Empire.
• The hospital delivers more than 3,500 babies a year and has a level III NICU.
• With over 700 physicians on staff, 200 specialties are represented including maternal-fetal medicine.
• The Ob/Gyn Hospitalist’s responsibilities will include in-patient consults, OB triage, patient evaluation and management, surgical assists, fetal monitoring and ER coverage.
• Resident teaching/supervision with Ob-Gyn, Family Practice and Emergency Medicine residents.
• One of the open positions is for a Medical Director (must be BC and have director experience)
• Increased the compensation to $150/hour
Compensation and Benefits:
• Health (various options), vision, and dental
• Life and disability insurance
• 401(k) with annual matching program
• Advanced and continuing medical education
• Leadership training and advancement opportunities
• Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
• Professional liability insurance
• Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
• Board Certified
• CA License
• COVID Vaccine