172 Fourth st Southeast
Job Number: 29271
- The OB/GYN Physician provides for clinical services including direct care to patients.
- The OB/GYN Physician performs practice duties in accordance with applicable federal and state statutes and regulations, Medical Staff Bylaws/Rules and Regulations, and hospital policies and procedures.
- Responsible to appropriate Medical Staff Committee(s) and MEC regarding clinical requirements and reports to Vice President-Finance regarding administrative responsibilities.
- A 25-bed medical facility with 15 active-staff board-certified physicians.
- Critical Access Hospital status granted in 2004
- Fourth largest employer in Beadle County with more than 300 full-and part-time employees.
- Serving a population of more than 37,000 in seven counties in eastern-central South Dakota.
- Board Eligible or Certified
- Active SD license and federal narcotics licensure
- 50% of MGMA for the Midwest
- $75,000 sign on bonus
- $50,000 towards the purchase of home in service area
- $60,000 annually towards student loans repayment (for the life of the 5-year contract)
- $2,500 monthly stipend for residency students