Job Number: 22739
Growing OBGYN group seeks BE/BC physician to join our practice with one physician, three nurse midwives and one nurse practitioner. Excellent opportunity for rapid practice growth and development. Full scope OBGYN practice with dedicated OR time and attractive call schedules.
- Call is one day per week and one weekend per month. Nurse midwives take in house first call
- Average 350-400 deliveries with potential to grow
- Newly equipped private LDRP rooms in Women’s Pavilion section of hospital
- Brand new office space within walking distance of Women’s Pavilion
- Will consider H1 visa candidates. No J1's.
- Competitive salary with opportunity for sign on and retention bonuses
- Medical malpractice insurance provided
- PTO and CME time
- Professional dues
- Relocation allowance
- Retirement contributions
- Tuition assistance for employees and dependents
We have been recognized as one of the best small towns in the US due to low cost of living, great schools and family friendly culture. The practice is located 90 minutes from Baltimore, 2 hours from Washington DC, 2 and half hours from Philadelphia, and 3 hours from New York City. Enjoy small town living with big city amenities a short drive away.