Job Number: 21949
- Opportunity for board certified/board eligible OB/GYN.
- Staff physician to provide obstetrical and gynecological care for diverse patient population. Federal funding support allows unique opportunity to provide care to the disenfranchised (immigrant and refugees) in addition to typical mix of commercial, Medicaid, Medicare patients
- Community Health Care Center’s collaborative partnership with Hospital provides stable environment of job security in current environment
- Medical malpractice liability is covered under by Federal Tort which means no malpractice liability or tail 1:5 call anticipated 1:6 (recruiting currently)
- Collaborative team with CNMs who will cover most low risk OB as first call Flexibility with in office hours and salary
- Experienced, well respected senior physicians in practice
- Lots of opportnity for labor and delivery.
Tucson, is located in the beautiful and biodiverse Sonoran Desert of the Southwest. It is home to University of Arizona. Its weather and natural surrounds make it an outdoor mecca for hikers, bikers, and bird enthusiast. The cost of living, affordable housing, and nationally ranked schools makes it a great place to settle down